• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Farm yard

Towseriv

TS Member
After visiting today with my kids I am of the form opinion that the farm yard should be limited in size of child just like wobble world is. The number of teenagers I saw riding the Tractors and almost pushing my kids out the way (they are only 3) to get on the animal carousel was ridiculas, I even got a small amount of one lad since I split him up from his mates that had raced him to the ride by stepping into the queue line with my son.

Anyone agree/got another opinion?

Drayton Manor have the best idea on peak days Under 18's are not aloud into the childrens are (Thomas Land) unless with a adult this works effectively even though teens like i was do have a grumble about it ;D

I guess it was school trips and judging how busy its been there was probably little else without a queue - that doesn't make it acceptable though. Have you seen or emailed Guest Services? They will happily take your comment on board I'm sure!

Not made a suggestion to guest services since its the first time in five trips that I have had an issue and like you say its prob a school trip thing. Even the ride op on the tractors was saying that he would love to stop them but he cant since there is no policy to refuse them.

When I went into Berry Bash I didn't realise my kids were trailing a little behind with thier Grandma and my wife and the guy looked and says "I really am sorry but I cant let you in as you are clearly over 18 (I am 30) Apparently all moringin adults had been trying to get in on thier own to get out the rain. I was really confused till I realised my kids were not behind me.

Towseriv said:
Not made a suggestion to guest services since its the first time in five trips that I have had an issue and like you say its prob a school trip thing.
It is genuinely worthwhile popping onto the Towers website and using the contact form to send some feedback :)

They always respond to your issues and genuinely care if you have had a good or bad experience. It's well worth taking two minutes to let them know.

Towseriv said:
Even the ride op on the tractors was saying that he would love to stop them but he cant since there is no policy to refuse them.

If you get in touch with customer services and point out this problem, then they may look at giving ride ops policies to address this problem.

I think that since the queues are obviously never big. They should have a priority of letting the littlest ride first due to them being the most eager for the ride. I'm sure it wouldn't cause guests complaining, but as it's a nice themed area that should still be discovered, I believe that the attractions should be available for all to enjoy. But I do like the sound of a under 18 policy. I wouldn't be surprised if there were priority passes for young'uns being sold soon if this idea went ahead anyway.

As stated, get in touch with Customer Services and maybe a quick bob throughout the social medias. I wish you the best of luck and support you.