• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite themed area out of the theme parks you've been to

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
My favourite would be Thunder Mesa at DLP. I like how everything in the area is exquisitely themed and that the whole area is tied in by one storyline unlike many themed areas that Disney created over the years.

Still has to be Pandora at AK for me, though it's close between that and Cars Land at DCA! Both absolutely stunningly detailed and breath taking in scale. Jealous of anyone that has been to DisneySea though as I imagine that could best both of the above.

I don't have a single favourite, but here are some of the ones that I have visited that stand out:
  • Cars Land at DCA - just great
  • Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland - complete immersion
  • Thunder Mesa at DLP - such a huge area with awesome western theming and 2 great rides
  • Ghost Town at Knotts Berry Farm - more awesome western theming
  • Switzerland at Europa-Park - I just adore the Swiss street
  • Polynesia at PortAventura - I find this a really immersive area, perfect on a hot sunny day
  • Rookburgh at Phantasialand - what is there not to like here

DisneySea, Mysterious Island specifically is the coolest thing I've ever seen in a theme park.

Tokyo DisneySea Mysterious Island View 201306.jpg

Tokyo DisneySea Mysterious Island Dusk View 201306.jpg

This one, hands down. The walk from the entrance to the volcano reveal and then through the tunnel into this land is the most incredible things I've ever seen at a theme park. Pictures hardly do it justice.

Second place would likely be Cars Land!

Avalon at Toverland

Rookburgh at Phantasialand

Frontier Trail at Cedar Point

UK favourite

Tornado Springs at Paultons Park