• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ferrari World - Abu Dhabi - 3 New Coasters incl. SFX Coaster

It needs a lot of track replacing apparently. There's a few rumours that it's the launch that's going to be replaced but we spoke to a guy out there and he believes it's the actual sections after the launch that are the issue and there's a bit of a bounce / jolt they are worried about.

Who knows what the truth is but it must be significant because it has been 7 months now and the park is without it's main attraction so must be feeling the pinch with loss of visitors.

Not a place I'd rush back to though personally even if it reopens. Very disappointed with the place.

Oh really? Well thats put a spanner in the works for my Jan trip, Would you put Warner Bro and Sea World above it?

Depends on what you like. If you love dark rides then Warner has the best collection anywhere in the world. Few coasters there too but they are only family thrill ones. It's a great park though. We loved it there.

Sea World is great if you like that sort of thing. And Manta is probably one my favourite coasters I have ridden so that's a real highlight. I had 12 goes on my visit and didn't wait more than 3-4 mins for any of them.

Flying Aces is great at Ferrari World. It really is an incredible coaster. There's not a great deal else there though without Rossa being open that's the issue. The SFX coaster is very high tech but because of that it's very unreliable and a bit overrated for me. The ride experience isn't anything overly special. Flying Aces is much better.

I think thats the issue, We are spending time between both Dubai and Abu Dhubi, non of the parks in Dubai stand out to me. Unless on here will tell me otherwise or one I should not miss. I think it be down to 2, WB and SW

I think thats the issue, We are spending time between both Dubai and Abu Dhubi, non of the parks in Dubai stand out to me. Unless on here will tell me otherwise or one I should not miss. I think it be down to 2, WB and SW

Bit surprised by this as Motiongate Dubai is stunning. It's genuinely in my top 3 parks in the world.

I'd prioritise that park over anything else in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.