• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ferrari World - Abu Dhabi - 3 New Coasters incl. SFX Coaster

Sorry to bump this thread, but Theme Park Horizons has done an excellent video detailing the (still) unopened Mission Ferrari. (Contains spoilers)

Construction commenced 2014
Planned opening 2017
Testing began 2018

2021 anyone?

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this thread, but Theme Park Horizons has done an excellent video detailing the (still) unopened Mission Ferrari. (Contains spoilers)

Construction commenced 2014
Planned opening 2017
Testing began 2018

2021 anyone?

It would be better suited to the London resort. They love a pushback and then another and another.

Bump! Mission Ferrari is finally testing:

Maybe it will open at some point?

I saw this earlier having completely forgot about it's existence and I have two questions

Firstly, when did the actually start building this? I can't remember and RCDB doesn't say, but I'm fairly confident in saying it is longer than F.L.Y.

And secondly and more importantly... Why does the car look like a tea tray with seats?

I saw this earlier having completely forgot about it's existence and I have two questions

Firstly, when did the actually start building this? I can't remember and RCDB doesn't say, but I'm fairly confident in saying it is longer than F.L.Y.

And secondly and more importantly... Why does the car look like a tea tray with seats?
Pretty sure they started building this in 2014. Definitely longer than F.L.Y.!

After years of delays, the day has finally come… I’m happy to announce that Mission Ferrari is opening on 12th January!:

I can’t quite believe that Mission Ferrari is finally opening…

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Looking forward to see how this rides, perhaps next year.

I was last there in 2015 and it essentially looked pretty much done. I am not sure how delayed it is though - they've taken their time, but that's true of a lot of things in the region.

With this having been so delayed, you can't help but wonder whether or not it may feel somewhat dated from day one. Intrigued to see what it is like though.

With this having been so delayed, you can't help but wonder whether or not it may feel somewhat dated from day one. Intrigued to see what it is like though.
Yeah I was thinking about that. Will be interesting to see if it's rough or not.

Fingers crossed it lasts/works. The UAE parks are always an interesting one, I don't think it's a part of the world I will ever get to. If ever I do, hopefully the bubble won't already have burst.

Fingers crossed it lasts/works. The UAE parks are always an interesting one, I don't think it's a part of the world I will ever get to. If ever I do, hopefully the bubble won't already have burst.

Your not missing much.....

Reactions: Ils
A POV of Mission Ferrari has materialised:

Hard to tell exactly what the coaster does as it is quite dark in places, but some of the trick track elements as it were appear to be quite unusual. The coaster does seem to be stopped for a long time at various points in the ride though!

A POV of Mission Ferrari has materialised:

Hard to tell exactly what the coaster does as it is quite dark in places, but some of the trick track elements as it were appear to be quite unusual. The coaster does seem to be stopped for a long time at various points in the ride though!

The theming looks nice. Not sure about the ride though.