• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Flamingo Land and Lightwater Valley 6 - 7/5/17

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Poisson

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Giant Squid
So I'm planning a small jaunt, Saturday at Flamingo for after 11 years I'll give it another chance and creds are needed to be gotten, no matter what ones and Sunday at Lightwater because Skate Karts and The Ultimate need another chance or 9 to kill me :p Planning on accom in Ripon

Last edited:
'spoons has rooms!
Might actually be tempted with this one, if you would let me in as a newbie.
I meet my mate and his kids there every year, I am the token adult rider, all the grown ups hate big rides.
There are few places on the planet nicer than Lightwater Valley on a Sunday afternoon.
Just for the day mind.
Wouldn't want to be hanging around with you lot after dark.

Newbies welcome, great fun at Lightwater almost guaranteed if T'Ultimate bothers.

Also can give transport from Sheffield area

Last edited:
Very tempted by Lightwater at least. Less sure about Flamediocreland; I'd be more keen to go and find some trains or check out The Forbidden Corner.

Very tempted by Lightwater at least. Less sure about Flamediocreland; I'd be more keen to go and find some trains or check out The Forbidden Corner.

The event on NYMR is Sunday sadly :/ My parents are taking the other Minor to that

Duly noted, I'll see what the calendar says. @Cheese if the calendar puts it at another time I am up for LWV Saturday and The EYTCC event at Goathland Sunday

As Rob said, we are organising an official meet here. Watch this space!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for the meet dates and the Pistonheads dates to both go up. Watch them overlap perfectly :')

Meet Schedule!

Thank you. The liberty of the Sunday for railway-related and/or other sightseeing will hopefully please you!

Topic Locked.

:)

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.