• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food and Beverage 2016

You don't think that would be the price for McD's within the Towers boundaries do you...
Cheeseburger and a Coke would probably be about £8 at least.

I say get McDonald's - £1.98 for a cheeseburger and coke!

You don't think that would be the price for McD's within the Towers boundaries do you...
Cheeseburger and a Coke would probably be about £8 at least.
McDonalds has a banded price system, the higher bands are what you will find at a service station etc. The Alton McDonalds started out on a lower band and when the lease was not renewed, they increased.

I have 3 McDonald's within a few miles of my house. They're bloody everywhere and I'm sick of the sight of them. If I see one more McDonald's, Tesco Express or Costa Coffee open anywhere else in the country I think I'll give up any remaining faith I had left in humanity all together.

Espacially Costa, overpriced tat, had two drinks from there recently and they both tasted horrible almost like it was water and syrup. Sorry to go of topic!

Hi, just budgeting for the next trip, anyone know how much 1 burger is at burger kitchen, like just a bacon cheese or something like that. Not intrested in a meal deal as I'm getting an all day drinks refill!

Hi, just budgeting for the next trip, anyone know how much 1 burger is at burger kitchen, like just a bacon cheese or something like that. Not intrested in a meal deal as I'm getting an all day drinks refill!
It was about £4.75 for a fish burger, fries and a medium drink. I recommend not eating at the CCL one, if so eat in the FV one it's better quality.