• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage 2018

No doubt mentioned elsewhere.
Eastern Express taking over the eating outlets in dark forest.
Maybe a good thing that the should be open more.
Bad that no pass discount tho :(
2oBRkVQ_d.jpg

The food at Woodcutters was good yesterday; the new chunky chips are ten times better than the Burger Kitchen style fries of previous years!

:)

The food at Woodcutters was good yesterday; the new chunky chips are ten times better than the Burger Kitchen style fries of previous years!

The burgers are pretty low quality, however, the chips were nice though!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The new waffles place in mutiny bay I have to give a thumbs down to.
They may be fresh made waffles.

Still didn’t excite my taste buds tho. :(
Bring back the pre packed ones that they microwaved !

At Thorpe and there are signs saying classic 'red' Coca-Cola has been removed from fountains due to sugar tax. I guess this means sugar free only for quenchers.

Anyone know if this is also happening at Towers?

At Thorpe and there are signs saying classic 'red' Coca-Cola has been removed from fountains due to sugar tax. I guess this means sugar free only for quenchers.

Anyone know if this is also happening at Towers?

Not sure, but come to think of it I did notice a sign in Woodcutters stating that Sprite had now been replaced with Sprite Zero.

In Pizza Pasta full fat Coke has gone.

When the sugar tax comes in the signs state they will charge 20p per refill of full fat on a Quencher.