• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Every season is a tough season at the big top. You guys have pretty much had it sealed since the begining.

We’re really are a good side at the level. It will be interesting to see who stays next season though. A lot of loan players.

Neves though. Wow. He is top 4 quality. If we sold him it would have to be for £60m+

We will either fail miserably like WBA or take the premier league by storm -

DawkE6HX4AENO45.jpg:large

I love this man <3

And it's Hi Ho Wolverhampton .........

Get in there ... promotion sorted woohoo

Well pleased - with that squad if we keep it together top 10 next season is possible. I think we need another striker though Afobe is not for me and Bonatini has gone off the boil a bit.

Who'd have thought West Brom would win the league for Man City, incredible! They will forever be in debt to Jay Rodriguez!

:)

Although it's the first time Man United have scored over 80 points and finished highest since Sir Alex left, it kind of feels like little progress has been made this season in the Premier League. However, City were just ridiculously good and ran away with it in December.

Not the season I hoped for, but it's definitely one to build on. Lots of deadwood to go though.

Hoping United can finish off the season by lifting the FA Cup at Wembley, followed by Real Madrid winning the Champions League as I cannot bear Liverpool winning it.

Thanks Leicester for signing Ward. It means that Wrexham will receive a £1.2m windfall for the deal so we can hopefully invest that into some real quality players and infrastructure.

Leicester fans if you are worried that Danny can do the business don't be. He's a quality keeper and was a huge part of the team that got Huddersfield promoted. He stepped up for Wales in the first game of the Euro's at the last minute and didn't look out of place.

I'm sure if Kasper leaves then Danny will be a suitable replacement. I still can't work out why Karuis, Bogdan and Mignolet all got chances ahead of him.

Reactions: Rob
On the plus sides, the two Scottish clubs in the Europa League managed to get past the 1st qualifying round...the race to the Group stages is still on! :D

Plus we have a strange Battle of Britain with Aberdeen taking on Burnley next...that'll be an interesting tie to see.

Amazed nobody has mentioned Mourinho going. Man Utd looked class today - will Ole get the job permanently

Fantastic win for Palace at the weekend. I would of settled for a 1-0 defeat, but to go 1-0 down, and come back and win it 3-2 is something special against the reigning champions (Man City), who were playing at home.

Hopefully we can follow it up with 3 points at Cardiff, but knowing Palace, anything could happen.

Nah, it's the Palace way, it's utterly nailed on that Cardiff will win in Boxing Day...

That Townsend goal though was amazing...

Norwich beat rivals Ipswich today. 3-0 and the Ipswich manager was sent off before half time...