• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Watching Nantes' tribute to Emiliano Sala breaks my heart. Just shows how much he meant to them. :(

Rest In Peace Emiliano.
1990-2019

A true legend of football, Gordon Banks, has sadly passed away at the age of 81.

RIP.

Watched as a neutral, pretty good game for a 0-0. Sheffield United play some excellent football.

Always want to see at least one goal in a derby though.

Quite happy with the draw from my perspective. Norwich somehow are still top of the championship.

How the flipping heck did we manage to overturn a two-goal deficit and beat PSG on away goals? Frankly, I don't care. We've somehow managed it, and it's all down to Solskjær. He's done an incredible job in the dugout, having only lost one game (the first leg at OT against PSG). I've not known the club to be anything like this since the Fergie days. If it were up to me, after tonight, I'd offer him the permanent job on a silver platter. He deserves it.

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes, and PSG failing in the knockout stages of the Champions League year after year after year.

Norwich won, 5 points clear on Leeds and 7 points clear to Sheffield. Oh and Ipswich are bottom and look to be on their way to League one.

Sheff Wed just thew away a 1-0 lead to loose1-3 against Villa (two goals of which were conceded seconds apart right in stoppage time). Absolutely fuming at that dismal performance. No way are we going to get in the playoffs now. :mad::(

Last edited:
So in this thread we've got a Norwich fan, an Sheffield Wednesday fan, and me, a Leeds fan. If Wednesday could go easy on us it might just stop the blades going up. Promotion races are too stressful for me is what I've learnt..

Hazards goal was amazing last night, but West hams defence were pretty poor too
He's Chelsea's best ever player in terms of ability. Zola a close second.

Terry, Lampard and Drogba are in a league of their own in terms of legend status, but Hazard is just behind.

It's been an absolute honour to watch him every week - he's 100% off to Madrid. I don't think it's the best fit for him, their fans are complete morons and will boo him off the pitch if he goes 2 or 3 games without a goal.

Lamps, Terry and Drogba are the untouchables. But Hazard is a legend in his own right.

As a chelsea fan it will be hard to see him leave but im sure he will move and I can't really blame him with the way the club is operating at the moment

After the two incredible games this week, imagine not liking football!

Now come on Liverpool, I cannot and will not see Spurs winning the Champions League.

Although I think Liverpool will win it. I can just see Spurs winning 1-0 and potch leaving