• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

Like others have said I don’t get going to theme parks to use an arcade, towers have such a small inside amount of space you think they’d use what they do have better,

my immediate thoughts:
fv r Cade - I don’t know?
mb arcade - indoor pirate show, ideal all year round
xcite - escape room/ mini scare mazeloosely on sanctuary.
goal striker - just leave it empty save faffing every scarefest
I like the show idea, but I think the rest need to be family frendly so people who don't want to ride the e.g smiler or oblivion can go and enter the attraction, as people have said some people use it to do stuff whilst other members of their group go and ride rides, personally I would walk to david walliams or dark forrest but it needs to be something everyone can do with a decent capacity,

for Xcite, how about another show perhaps a joy advocate trying to convince you to join them, or maybe some sort of game room thing not an arcade but something like what used to be in the exit of mission space in epcot (basically mission controll where you could do smaller games to help a rocket take off) themed arround oblivion or the smiler.

For R-cade, again a show maybe, perhas this is a phalanx operative & scientist showcasing differnt creatures/discoveries they have made, and perhaps something goes wrong, (but not too scary)

shows are something I think if done right towers could pull off really well as it would add something to sit down and relax during the day and add indoor, reliable attractions

Have the bins been mentioned yet?

Am I only one that breathes a sigh of relief that the “barrel” bins may be finally on their way out?

I really hope this spreads to other areas, particularly towers street and the plaza.

Whoever sanctioned/decided this needs a bonus

Forgive me if I've missed something, wasn't sure where else to mention this, but I noticed this today and I can't think what it is, what it will be, what it's for, etc?

DSC_2861.jpg
DSC_2862.jpg
This is new and has only appeared recently however I really can’t work what it’s for.

Possibly for tables and chairs or benches as the coffee lounge has lost some space outside, but it doesn’t look very flat or stable to put tables on.