• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

Not sure. But I'm guessing The Blade is possibly setting the record.
Not even the oldest in the UK, apparently. It looks like it's not even the oldest Huss Pirat in the country - according to Coasterpedia it's the fifth oldest Pirat behind the ones at Lightwater Valley, Legoland Windsor and M&Ds.

And that's before you start considering other models of Pirate Ship - I'm not sure that The Blade will even be in the top 10! 🏴‍☠️

That was a fun rabbit hole to go down for 10 minutes!

Not even the oldest in the UK, apparently. It looks like it's not even the oldest Huss Pirat in the country - according to Coasterpedia it's the fifth oldest Pirat behind the ones at Lightwater Valley, Legoland Windsor and M&Ds.

And that's before you start considering other models of Pirate Ship - I'm not sure that The Blade will even be in the top 10! 🏴‍☠️

That was a fun rabbit hole to go down for 10 minutes!

Wow, that's pretty awesome to know actually. Clearly these rides have had work done to keep them going, but it is testament to the quality of the Huss ones, others too for that matter. Keep them going aslong as possible I say!

I hear you on this.

In my opinion each area should have:-
- two coasters (pretty much each major area does)
- two flats
- a dark ride / show building

+ food outlet
+ snack/coffee outlet
+ shop

I can forgive something like Gloomy Wood not covering all bases (but it is great at what it is) as that is a small area surrounded by protected woods and walls, but Dark Forest can have this (with Dungeons included), X-Sector can have this with a slight remodel, I think all of Walliams World should be replaced by a big indoor area with various rides ranging from 0 - 10 yrs appeal in.

FV with a sorted Galactica should be the blueprint.