• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forum Maintenance: Saturday 11th November 2023 20:00

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Hi all,

In order for us to keep things running smoothly before the pure passion of closed season gets deep underway, we're planning to hold a maintenance window in which the forum will be unavailable for a few hours on Saturday 11th November 2023 from 20:00 until late.

Sadly, however, as part of the forum upgrade we will be carrying out, we will also be sunsetting and removing the completely normal shoutbox feature from the forum, as it is no longer supported by the forum software, and has been steadily declining in use over time, making it the perfect time to give it a dignified send off to an unnamed Swiss clinic for some special attention.

Season 8 Goodbye GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Of course you are welcome to join us via our usual Discord server for live chat during the maintenance window, and at any time as the server remains available 24/7 for all your live chat desires.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Apologies, I haven’t been able to confirm a time yet as I’m awaiting confirmation of bits from real life, and sadly I’ve been ill, so was unsure if it was even going ahead until today or tomorrow.

The maintenance is likely to be later afternoon to evening time currently.

We should be able to confirm the exact times by tomorrow evening when a banner will be posted.

Thanks.

Apologies, I haven’t been able to confirm a time yet as I’m awaiting confirmation of bits from real life, and sadly I’ve been ill, so was unsure if it was even going ahead until today or tomorrow.

The maintenance is likely to be later afternoon to evening time currently.

We should be able to confirm the exact times by tomorrow evening when a banner will be posted.

Thanks.
No worries Joel, that's completely understandable. Hope you feel better soon! 🙂