• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Future Merchandise Ideas

They do them for Thirteen and maybe other rides? I think they were only made for 3GS that I saw though.

I'd love to see proper model coasters which you build. CoasterDynamix style replicas of Nemesis, Oblivion and Air would be great.

What about car window stickers or things to hang on your rear-view mirror? :p

They also now do a Nemesis (or Sub-Terra, not quite too sure which it is) iPhone cover.

As many of you know, I love my merch and the selection on offer at Towers is fantastic. I'd love it if they sold some car stickers though, or some nice posters.

:)

Rob said:
They also now do a Nemesis (or Sub-Terra, not quite too sure which it is) iPhone cover.
It's the nemesis eye and it's for the iPhone 4 :)

However, it fades pretty quickly. I've had a replacement one sent to me because my first started peeling off. It's nice though.

Bring back the nemesis fizzy drink.... Mmmmm liquorice and black current :)

And while there at it the Oblivion deodorants and maybe the condoms too! Better to be safe!

Tom said:
They do them for Thirteen and maybe other rides? I think they were only made for 3GS that I saw though.

Think i saw an iPhone4 cover in the Th13teen shop the other day.

Personally id like to see a bigger range of the pin badges. more of the rides, areas, characters. im seeing an Edward England pin-badge

Although apparently the Nemesis fizzy drink was disgusting (I never tried it) I do think having branded drinks would be great. AT branded bottles of water for instance.

Not a new bit of merchandise, but any know what I mean when I say the mugs they do in a multipack? I think it's Oblivion, Air, A general AT one and Nemesis but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, I wish they'd sell them individually, because I'm not a fan of the big mugs they do for the rides and would love to buy just a mug with the ride logo on it.

Or can you buy them online individually?

I agree with Dave in that they should sell more pin badges. They are great to collect and something that lots of people will buy. They currently have pin badges for all the major rides however I'd love to see them for rides such as the Rapids, Duel and Hex etc. Character pin badges would also be good, these are sold at Europa Park, as long as Towers are sure they as going to keep there current characters!

:)

Khanage said:
Although apparently the Nemesis fizzy drink was disgusting (I never tried it)

It tasted just like the hard liquorice and blackcurrant sweets you get in the purple wrappers.... Was very odd but I like it!

Would love to see little non working models made of each ride with maybe a train going through one of the best spots like on Nemesis it going through the loop and on Oblivion teetering on the edge of the drop. Or a Coaster Dynamix's trains on a bit of track like they currently offer at some US parks with the likes of Griffon, SheiKra & Millennium Force, ect.

I would like to see a wider range of clothing, perhaps scarfs or socks.

I've mentioned before, due to the popularity of Pandora charms, something along those lines.
A bracelet bought for a base charge wit a single Alton Towers charm, then other charms sold individually for rides, or limited-edition for events such as Scarefest or concerts.

This is mainly due to my collection of rubber ducks, but a box similar to the monorail pack of mugs but with rubber ducks to fit rides would be fantastic!