• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Future of the Congo River Rapids

Just posted the picture because it's a very rare occurrence these days for a boat to connect with a wave so perfectly for a splash so big to occur, especially with the ride just being a lazy river and all these days.

Granted I haven't done the ride this season because on the 2 days I've been so far none of the waterfalls have been turned on so I haven't bothered, so if they've upped the wave machines slightly I'm not sure.

Does anyone know the new Congo Keith (or whatever his name is) voiceovers are Australian if we're in an African village? 😂

Does anyone know the new Congo Keith (or whatever his name is) voiceovers are Australian if we're in an African village? 😂
I think it's this that has led some people on here thinking there could be a very slim chance of a retheme being on the cards at some point in the distant future. Obviously nothing has been said anywhere, TPWW hasn't mentioned it - and like it or not - he got it right about The Curse when he mentioned about a retheme of that back last year.

I think it's this that has led some people on here thinking there could be a very slim chance of a retheme being on the cards at some point in the distant future. Obviously nothing has been said anywhere, TPWW hasn't mentioned it - and like it or not - he got it right about The Curse when he mentioned about a retheme of that back last year.
I think it's more likely that the park just don't care and put some generic australia voice on

I agree. It seems like a generic Australian accent screams explorer to some, as Dinosaur Tour Co. at Paultons also uses an Australian voice.

I always assumed that Paulton’s used an Australian voice on Dinosaur Tour Co to suggest it was narrated by a Steve Irwin style wildlife expert.

Did anybody ever find out why the waterfall(s) were switched on at the start of the season and not again since?

Yeah the removal of the announcement is what spurred this thought process in my mind... wonder if it was accidental or if they replaced the broken pump (I presume that's the reason they were turned off and not something else?), thought it was good to go, but then something broke it again?