• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Gardaland for a noob

Wildboy1983

TS Member
I was given a weekend holiday voucher for my birthday recently so I have chosen to fly to Milan and visit Gardaland. It's always been somewhere at the bottom of my list of parks to visit so I figure a free trip was the surest way to get there.

We will be visiting for one day on the 7th October (Saturday) so I would like to know how rammed the place gets and if fast passes are needed to have a good time?

Any other hints and tips much appreciated

I went a few years ago. I absolutely LOVE Gardaland! You’ll have a great time!

I am not sure on how busy it will be at that time of year, but I would say to get the fast pass if you’re only there for a day. It’s generally a busy and well-attended park.

Plus, they really prioritise fast track in the queues so you’ll definitely get everything done!

Also - definitely make sure you get to go on i Corsari. It’s such a great knock-off of Pirates of the Caribbean 😄