• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Hotel Discussion

For clarity, I’m not trying to book it myself. I was only curious, as this policy was a grievance my mum raised with the Towers hotels when I mentioned them. The pricing up thing was merely for comparison purposes.

Alton Towers Hotel does have rooms which consist of a double, a single and a pull out which can all be used by an adult and did before they changed the policy.

Worst case scenario just book it for 2 adults and a child. No one would ever know and you check in on a screen most of the time anyway now.

There is no change in policy. You can still book a family room at all the hotels for four adults, it’s just a case of changing the room configuration to one room on the search result page, as opposed to the two rooms it defaults to.

ZZZuFbE.jpg

Probably a long shot, but has anyone been to the cBeebies hotel recently who would have a copy of the entertainment itinerary/timings? Thanks

Hi all. Just booked an overnight stay at the ATH for Sunday 27th. We won't be getting there until fairly late, around 10pm. Does anyone know whether the bars will still be open this late?

Are you a pass holder ? Its not exactly cheap at the bars... we called in at Tesco Uttoxeter and got some beverages!

Yeah I’m a pass holder, we’ve booked through the holiday club and for 3 of us it’s worked out at £40 each for an arctic explorer room. Not bad for a bed for the night and breakfast in the morning :)