• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Is it me, or is the park an absolute ghost town today? Nothing in Thrills has a queue apart from Galactica, Rita and Thirteen, which top out at 10 minutes, and it’s a similar story in Family, with only Gangsta Granny and a couple of CBeebies rides having a queue at all.
It sure is! Having a blast today I tell you. Can't even count the amount of times I've done smiler now

It sure is! Having a blast today I tell you. Can't even count the amount of times I've done smiler now
I had an absolute blast when I last went in March no queue for anything all day long and was beautiful weather, lapping smiler again and again.

What I found amusing despite every ride having no queue all day long was sitting at towers street at the end of the day eating a hotdog and watching huge crowds of hundreds maybe thousands of people walking past, really puts it to perspective how big the park is because no area had any crowds all day so all guests were really spread out.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a different experience when I go mid June on a Monday and Tuesday with uni's and colleges finishing around that time.

I had an absolute blast when I last went in March no queue for anything all day long and was beautiful weather, lapping smiler again and again.

What I found amusing despite every ride having no queue all day long was sitting at towers street at the end of the day eating a hotdog and watching huge crowds of hundreds maybe thousands of people walking past, really puts it to perspective how big the park is because no area had any crowds all day so all guests were really spread out.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a different experience when I go mid June on a Monday and Tuesday with uni's and colleges finishing around that time.
Got on 40 rides today. That's a record for me. I did:
Smiler x22
Nemesis x8
Wicker man x4
Rita x2
Th13teen
Galactica
Spinball
Duel

You went upside down 340 times, you are an absolute madman!
Well I've got a banging headache as a result. Probs went about overboard on marthoning smiler
Edit: Was also told today by the smiler team that the record in a day is 50, over double what I did. So whoever achieved that I imagine probably has brain damage as a result
Teach me your ways wise one!!
Well it was quite simple actually. Started at smiler did a lot of goes on that, then over to dark forest, then over to WM, duel, then a few goes on nemmy. Then headed back towards WM, did spinball on my way back over to smiler and then ended in the valley on few more goes on Nemmy and a ride to finish the day on Galactica

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was quite simple actually. Started at smiler did a lot of goes on that, then over to dark forest, then over to WM, duel, then a few goes on nemmy. Then headed back towards WM, did spinball on my way back over to smiler and then ended in the valley on few more goes on Nemmy and a ride to finish the day on Galactica
Do you know/did you ask why Oblivion was closed all day?

Well a shuttle was stuck on the lift hill for half the day. It was testing in the afternoon but then stopped testing and nothing happened after that for the rest of the day it would seem
Hope it's running by Friday as that'll be the last time I've got time to visit before the end of September!

Hope it's running by Friday as that'll be the last time I've got time to visit before the end of September!
Not sure what the reason was unfortunately but I imagine it should be fine for your visit. Certainly a bizzare one as I don't think I've ever seen Oblivion shut all day before

I think the only time I've seen it shut was back in 2013 - it was shut for about 2 months due to something with the chain or the lift hill motor or something - The Smiler had just opened iirc and Oblivion went down not too long afterwards.

I think the only time I've seen it shut was back in 2013 - it was shut for about 2 months due to something with the chain or the lift hill motor or something - The Smiler had just opened iirc and Oblivion went down not too long afterwards.
The very first time I rode it, in 2017, it broke down just as I got to the front of the queue. I still did it when it re-started though, much to the worry of my support. :tearsofjoy:
Was nice talking to one of the hosts while we were waiting though.

With Smiler's well documented opening year reliability issues, I can imagine that was a tough summer in X-Sector!

Not sure what the reason was unfortunately but I imagine it should be fine for your visit. Certainly a bizzare one as I don't think I've ever seen Oblivion shut all day before
Closed again by the looks of things - I am a little doubtful for it tbf.

Hoping to have a good day on park tomorrow - I'll post an update midway through the day here on operations/how rides are riding/Mardi Gras if I can!