• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
What do people think the average wait is for fast track / RAP on days like these? I’ve never purchased fast track before but I may do for my upcoming trip. If the main queue for Thirteen for example is on 2 hours, what would be considered a reasonable and value for money queue time for the fast track?

What do people think the average wait is for fast track / RAP on days like these? I’ve never purchased fast track before but I may do for my upcoming trip. If the main queue for Thirteen for example is on 2 hours, what would be considered a reasonable and value for money queue time for the fast track?
It really depends on how many people buy FastTrack tickets each day.

It's £8 for single shot fastrack for Th13teen. So if the main queue is 2 hours then I think 20-30 mins is decent value for money

If I pay £8-£10 for fast track then I want to be on that ride within 10 minutes.

On a slightly separate note, anyone else think towers have been a bit quiet replying back to people on Twitter and Facebook lately? Loads asking about ride availability yesterday and today and I can’t see any replies!

I'm wondering what queue line to join at 8 if queues at similar length? Thirteen and leave at 10 or smiler and leave 9:30??
Neither will be more than an hour at ride close - once they run off the fastrack & RAP queues the main queue will move at least twice as fast, plus a lot of people leave before 8 so the queues are physically shorter too.

I would imagine customer service will be chaotic with wanting to please Merlin HQ with more and more visitors......... problem is they can't cope with them and the number of unhappy guests

Neither will be more than an hour at ride close - once they run off the fastrack & RAP queues the main queue will move at least twice as fast, plus a lot of people leave before 8 so the queues are physically shorter too.
Fast track queues not very busy to be fair not many on thirteen anyway so we will wait and see.

Wicker Man was advertised 50 minutes when we joined at 6:58pm on Friday, 2 minutes before it closed. The total waiting time was only 20 minutes.

Fastrack isn't the issue at the moment - there is FT but numbers are capped. RAP is a problem but equally, so is lower than usual capacity.

At 8.00pm tonight, I would frankly be surprised if any coaster is more than 30-40 minutes. Things really start to tail off after 6.00pm.

Oh dear oh dear gangster granny broken . I guess they might as well close WODW for the day and hand out free day returns at gate otherwise the box office queue might be the longest after 8

Oh dear oh dear gangster granny broken . I guess they might as well close WODW for the day and hand out free day returns at gate otherwise the box office queue might be the longest after 8
If you're there do you know what capacity Galactica is on? Is it on 3 trains or 2?

GG has short bouts of downtime anyway - it's new, new things usually do.

Sadly, today has been "one of those days" where everything seems to have broken. Definitely the worst day for this so far this season.

Disappointing for guests in the park. I hope ATR compensate complaints with re-admission and tech services work through the night to resolve these issues.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.