• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hope they’re seeing how vital flats are as all members of the Retro Squad are at least 60 minutes
Roller Disco is 60 and Funk’n’Fly and Mixtape are 70, The Blade is 30 and Enterprise is 40.

Wicker man bossing it as usual. Such a popular ride. That being said not sure if it's on 2 or 3 trains
I wouldn't but surprised at all if Wicker Man, over the past three years, has become the most popular ride in the park. It has broad appeal and is great at what it does. If that is the case then the queue times we see are fairly reasonable. Yes it often has a fairly long queue however if it's popularity is as high as I predict it is then I think it's fairly reasonable.

I wouldn't but surprised at all if Wicker Man, over the past three years, has become the most popular ride in the park. It has broad appeal and is great at what it does. If that is the case then the queue times we see are fairly reasonable. Yes it often has a fairly long queue however if it's popularity is as high as I predict it is then I think it's fairly reasonable.
Especially with Smiler closed!

Spinball is the other coaster I'm finally going to do which I haven't ridden yet. Can't wait to ride it after really enjoying Spinning Racer! :D
Still not sure about Rita though...
Rita honestly hasn’t felt rough to me lately; I think you’d like it if you were to try it! I guess it depends on your feelings on hydraulic launches, though, and I of course understand if you wouldn’t want to do it.

Rita honestly hasn’t felt rough to me lately; I think you’d like it if you were to try it! I guess it depends on your feelings on hydraulic launches, though, and I of course understand if you wouldn’t want to do it.
Yeah the launch is part of why I'm unsure if I should do it or not.

Have to admit that I'm feeling really anxious about tomorrow. Hex and Gangsta Granny are still closed for a start, and I highly doubt Smiler will open tomorrow (would love to be proved wrong though). At least the weather forecast is looking good, so Thirteen should be open all day (Love doing it in the dark!), And it will be nice to see Wicker Man's pre-show again. Looking forward to doing the Gardens Lights Walk (if sections of it aren't closed early that is). Any advice to help myself feel less anxious about tomorrow?

Have to admit that I'm feeling really anxious about tomorrow. Hex and Gangsta Granny are still closed for a start, and I highly doubt Smiler will open tomorrow (would love to be proved wrong though). At least the weather forecast is looking good, so Thirteen should be open all day (Love doing it in the dark!), And it will be nice to see Wicker Man's pre-show again. Looking forward to doing the Gardens Lights Walk (if sections of it aren't closed early that is). Any advice to help myself feel less anxious about tomorrow?
My only advice to you would be to just do what you fancy doing when you get there, and to just enjoy yourself. I know it can be hard sometimes to snap out of that planning mindset (based on the fact I always have a plan when visiting a new park, I certainly know how that feels!), but if you don’t overthink it too much, then I’m sure you’ll have a great time!

Maybe just go with an open mind, tell yourself that The Smiler and Hex will be closed all day so you're not expecting them to open. There's pretty much no chance of The Smiler being on, but Hex may be. Gangsta Granny is just temperamental.

I can second this with gangsta granny we were just about to join the queue and they said it was having technical problems so my daughter did the driving school and within 20 mins the ride was back up and running.
Also with Oblivion while we were queuing for Enterprise they emptied the queue line and took about 30 mins to get it running again

4Fn6f8y
the ride host or whoever sets that is having a laugh today
https://ibb.co/4Fn6f8y sorry not sure how to insert a image on mobile

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.