• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Seems unbelievably quiet there today according to the app considering it’s sold out?

I wonder if they have limited the capacity because everyone has to gather on the lawns later?

I remember back in the days when Thorpe Blast took place they had to limit numbers because of lack of space in the viewing areas (and that was one of the best visits I’ve ever had)

Im on park today and it’s crazy quiet for a fireworks day. Done everything major thats open except for Spinball and Oblivion by 3pm. At opening time I wondered if I had got the date wrong it was that deserted!

Im on park today and it’s crazy quiet for a fireworks day. Done everything major thats open except for Spinball and Oblivion by 3pm. At opening time I wondered if I had got the date wrong it was that deserted!
That's crazy man, wish I wasn't working all October and November missing out on scarefest and fireworks, however I can't complain because I had 5 amazing trips this season!

Nice touch that when the rides are closing they are stating "Closed for Fireworks" on the app giving guests a heads up that its not because of technical issues.

I’ve done the same on Fireworks Sunday in the past, queues didn’t ramp up til 3pm so if you arrive early can get quite a few rides done.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.