• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Theme Park Questions

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
I couldn't find a similar thread to this when I searched the forum, so I've made it anyway. Anyway, this thread is basically for any general questions about anything theme park or roller coaster related. I'll start with a question of my own. Do First Droppers still exist? I'm only asking because I heard them mentioned in an old documentary about Nemesis where one of them rode and was just interested.

Not entirely sure what you mean by First Droppers. However 'First Drop' is the name of the magazine that is published for members of the European Coaster Club. Issue 1 was published in 1988 and it still exists today.

:)

Not entirely sure what you mean by First Droppers. However 'First Drop' is the name of the magazine that is published for members of the European Coaster Club. Issue 1 was published in 1988 and it still exists today.

:)
Thanks Rob. What I mean by first droppers is in a documentary showing Nemesis before opening had the narrator refer to a group of people called First Droppers and then went on to say that "the opinion of First Droppers means a lot to designers like John".

Members of First Drop...readership and membership, that's all.
Was originally the Rollercoaster Club of Great Britain.
1988 indeed Rob...I suddenly feel very old.

Reactions: Rob