• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Typos/Grammatical Errors Thread

Another 'parties' error.
IMG_20230407_172410.jpg

Double post, sorry.
Graffiti is one thing, but spelling 'Nemesis' incorrectly is quite another!
IMG_20230409_175433.jpg

Triple post, but here's another.
'County' not 'Country'.
Screenshot_2023-04-11-11-28-22-636_com.android.chrome.jpg

Don't think this is necessarily a typo - I think they're referring to 'border country' as in country = land mass, as opposed to claiming to be a Border County.
It's been reported on the news as a typo. However, it is interesting that 'country' can also be used to mean land mass.

Spotted this in the Scrapped Coasters and Rides thread.

What's a ning post @rob666 ?
183eeffd79650d819d75e4430ec47cd9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The part of the National winning post that didn't get burned down in the last station fire.
The "Win" had to be cut away for demolition, and was charred beyond recognition.
I asked nicely and got the rest out of the skip, towed it down the M55 on the worlds dodgiest trailer, and it has lived nicely in my yard ever since, being part of my plant irrigation system...
One day I will get that nice Rick to scan a photo for me.
Do keep up shakey, your round...

The part of the National winning post that didn't get burned down in the last station fire.
The "Win" had to be cut away for demolition, and was charred beyond recognition.
I asked nicely and got the rest out of the skip, towed it down the M55 on the worlds dodgiest trailer, and it has lived nicely in my yard ever since, being part of my plant irrigation system...
One day I will get that nice Rick to scan a photo for me.
Do keep up shakey, your round...
My apologies for not being on the right wavelength (as usual) . I did think it was strange for you to put a typo in .

I shall shut up now .

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2023-05-03-17-31-43-304_com.android.chrome.jpg
Found this mistake on my news feed.

Did the Mack family all burn the track @Rob? Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-22-05-040_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Europa have failed me.

Another one!