• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Got a Spare few Minutes?

Vicki

TS Member
Right, I hope no one minds me posting this, but I'd really like you all to see my final university film.

I said on the random facts thread I'm a bit scared of flying. So what better way to deal with the fear, than to make a film about planes.

The film can be viewed here:

https://vimeo.com/43283149

This film saw me go up in tiny, tiny planes, twice, and I have to say, i loved both flights, and am insanely proud of the final film. Today it was sent off to a festival in London, so hopefully it gets in.

Please watch and tell me what you all think :)

That was great, seemed professional and the music fitted perfectly. I wish you the best of luck.

I could easily have been watching a documentary on the likes of Channel 4, ITV etc. Well done, I'd be amazingly proud if I could create something to that standard.

That's brilliant I quite enjoyed that! :D As said above that could just have easily been on TV, would fit as one of the little films on the one show.