• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Grand Theft Auto Five

Re: GTA V

w6RPg.png

These pre order images have also been released:

1351798731-s2qx9-1.jpg

406773_10151238216737728_659843419_n.jpg

gtav-vinewood.jpg

gtavviewer.jpg

Say hello to the three protagonists of Grand Theft Auto V:

CoverReg610.jpg

I'll update with more information as it comes from the magazine.

Edit:

The magazine can be viewed here.

I've lost interest of GTA V now.

Rockstar is being Rockstar again... no news of PC release, so I'm guessing the suits up at R* HQ have gone into there hole about piracy on PC's, so we'll most likely get a port a few months later, usually with better graphics options because of capability's but I fear the port will just be lazy and rushed.

Where's my Valve merch I need the love of a decent developer *hugs companion cube plush*

Just watched the trailer. It looks good, better than I was expecting. I normally get bored of GTA quite quickly, so I doubt ill pick it up, but we'll see.

Also, I noticed this game has dogs. Not sure how I feel about that...hopefully they aren't there so you can murder them aimlessly (and I'm well aware that I seem to be more concerned about violence against dogs than I am agains humans).

If Michael's son comes out with any more dialogue along the lines of "let's bounce", I'm going to feel the urge to not drive underneath him to save him as shown on the trailer.....

AshleeKel said:
Also, I noticed this game has dogs. Not sure how I feel about that...hopefully they aren't there so you can murder them aimlessly (and I'm well aware that I seem to be more concerned about violence against dogs than I am agains humans).

It has been mentioned that some dogs will turn aggressive towards you if you if you try to break into a property for example, so that probably means you'll be able to kill them :( As much as I'd like the game to be as realistic as possible, some lines just don't need to be crossed...

Danny said:
so that probably means you'll be able to kill them :( As much as I'd like the game to be as realistic as possible, some lines just don't need to be crossed...

But their not real dogs, it's just pixels. And this is game series where the whole aim of the game is to kill people, yet if it's an animal that is deemed offensive?

Good grief! ::)

If dogs come near me and I am bored = Shotgun blast

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

If there is kids in the game then maybe if you aim/fire at a child you get a six * wanted level instantly. This way it would stop people re-enacting dunblane/Virginia tech style rampages and uploading the results to YouTube...

Another one of those "leaked release date" rumours is in the air again, with Amazon listing it as the 26th March. We'll find out soon enough though. But until then, Rockstar have released some screenshots just in time for Christmas:

med_gtavtrio.jpg

med_gtavcardog.jpg

med_gtavjet.jpg

med_gtavshark.jpg

med_gtavsub.jpg

Microsoft's drab 2013 forecast (unless the 720 launches this year) and the Wii U's killer app yet to be released, I think it's safe to say that this, BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us will be 2013's best games.

NOW ANNOUNCE A MAC VERSION ROCKSTAR.

Stelios said:
Microsoft's drab 2013 forecast (unless the 720 launches this year) and the Wii U's killer app yet to be released, I think it's safe to say that this, BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us will be 2013's best games.

NOW ANNOUNCE A MAC VERSION ROCKSTAR.
Won't they bring out the console version first then think about releasing it on Mac?

Omfg. Did someone say Mac gaming? That slaps me on the knee! Got any other jokes?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, please excuse any ridiculous mistakes!

Fredward said:
Omfg. Did someone say Mac gaming? That slaps me on the knee! Got any other jokes?

It's suicide but considering I am a Nintendo gamer I have no other choice!

Stelios said:
Fredward said:

It's suicide but considering I am a Nintendo gamer I have no other choice!

Imagine GTA V on the Wii U :p Would be an interesting concept.

Anyway, one thing I hope they don't do is include Kinect in the Xbox version of this game, I fear it would kill it completely.

I'm not that excited by this, but I thought it was worth a mentioning. The official box art and cover will be revealed this month.