• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Halloween Hilarity!

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know about a man called Andrew Georgiades.
Basically he's done the Alton Towers Scareroom, one from a hotel with "The Legend Of Room 83"
and his recent video about "Fort Amherst: Tunnel Of Terror"

The "team" being Andrew, Steve, Charlie and Roger take on the scariest stuff Britain has to offer.

He basically films almost everything so there's always over an hour of great footage.

I'd say the main focus being on Steve. He's such a likable person and is the most nervous of the group, so as you can guess. He gets picked on.

Here's the videos so you can enjoy them in all their glory. (Chronological order)

SCARE ROOM 1 MOVIE HD SCARE ROOM 1

(6) Scare Room 2 -The Legend of Room 83 - MOVIE HD SCARE ROOM 2

SCARE MAZE - Fort Amherst: Tunnels of Terror FORT AMHERST: TUNNELS OF TERROR

With SR3 in the works this is definitely one of the funniest and dedicated group of friends out there!

Enjoy,

-Jables

Yeah I discovered him a few months ago. It was the most laughs I've ever had out of a YouTube video. His videos are hilarious and brilliantly put together.

He's started to edit the 2012 Scarefest Scare Rooms. So that should be up soon! Can't wait to see it! :D

Saw the one where they're in Blackpool a few months ago, thought it was hilarious. When they bring the maggots in is just comedy gold!