• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Halo 2

M

Mankey

Had a discussion with Joelio the other day about just HOW GOOD this game was.

Just wondering if we have any H2 vets on here, because I'm looking into having a lan at some point. My nostalgia cannot contain itself anymore! :( I miss this game too much, the newer ones just aren't the same...

Swat on Turf
Big Team Battle on Headlong
Snipers on Ascension
Team Slayer on Lockout

Halo 2 was one of the finest moments in gaming and FPS. So who here played the hell out of this in its day?

Ah yes, Halo 2, I remember getting it for my birthday back when it was released. However, I do remember that ending (Halo fans know what I'm on about) when Master Chief says he'll finish the fight...then the credits start rolling and I was like "Oh for christ sake I have to wait another 4 years for the sequel?!?!"

But yeah, I still hold that game close to me and the rest of the Halo series along with it.

I remember completing Halo 2, and feeling nothing but disappointment. It felt like it was missing the last stage, and s a result the single player is forever tarnished by that stupid cliffhanger. The multiplayer, however, was fantastic. I would play Halo 2 and PGR2 almost religiously on Xbox Live.

My personal favourite Halo game, though, is Halo Reach. It's often overlooked in favour of the numbered games, but it was by far the best Halo game of this generation, closely followed by Halo 4. 'Invasion' is the best game mode on any Halo, and it's a shame it wasn't brought back for Halo 4.