• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hellion - NoLimits 2

JAMMY_Jaunts

TS Member
Hello everybody.

I have started my own, first full blown attempt at a realistic coaster with custom made 3D objects. Hellion is inspired by three of my favourite coasters which are TH13TEEN, Maverick and The Smiler.

A portal linked to the underworld has recently been discovered in the deep, dark woods and the demons of the underworld are soon to be summoned purely to capture and feed on any insignificant life forms they can find.

The coaster is an Intamin Blitz (a la Maverick), with a theme and story similar to TH13TEEN with the main focus being the dualling nature of the ride trains (akin to The Smiler) as they fly through the coasters 1 inversion course, hence why for the logo, the two L's in Hellion are designed as such to also resemble the number 11. The portal structure utilises fire and mist effects to immerse the rider and I hope to add a nice, atmospheric lighting package also.

Here is a trailer for the ride and below are some screenshots. The layout and supports are done. It's just 3D work that needs doing now to make it much more realistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJ1ekzOn1Y

He11ion1_zpsde457923.jpg

He11ion2_zps9bc877b9.jpg

He11ion3_zpsd6296974.jpg

He11ion4_zps96bcd7dd.jpg