• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

HELP! Beford school interview for a full scholarship.

alee298

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Colossus or Oblivion
Right. I shall be brief. Can you lot help me with ideas on what to say in an important interview for bedford school and how to say them.
I have to explain why I want to go there and how it will help me learn, my interests ect. :)
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: ESPECIALLY ON HOW TO SPEAK TO THE INTERVIEWER!!!!

alee298 said:
Right. I shall be brief. Can you lot help me with ideas on what to say in an important interview for bedford school and how to say them.
I have to explain why I want to go there and how it will help me learn, my interests ect. :)
Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid this has to come 100% from you, no-one can gain entry to a special school on your behalf! Get your thinking cap on and come up with some ideas, it'll be good practice!

Keep calm, sit back and enjoy the experience. It will all be over quicker than you think.

Good luck.

(Can you tell I am missing AT? :p)

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Walk in there, write "I am a fish" four hundred times, do a funny little dance, then faint.