• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How to get into a theme park for free

I love how of all the places they tried to get in for free, they chose Movie Park Germany.

I did see a video recently about free theme park 'hacks' (eugh) at Disneyland CA and a few guys did the exact same thing. This comment's my personal favourite.

screenshot-www.youtube.com%202016-08-12%2021-43-53_zpscaymybm0.png

Fair play to them. Must be awkward though when someone notices "Hey, didn't you have a baby when you came in?" :p

Last edited:
The Last time i go into a a park for free i was in a uniform for a large First Aid organization doing comms support for event medical cover. did not ride anything. so i think it does not count :D

My brother, when we were kids, used to plot how to get into Towers for free.

Some of his plans included-

Buying a helicopter and flying in

Digging underneath a fence

Hiding in the gardens over night

Disguising himself as an employee

I couldn't also help myself from posting this insane 360 swing with no harness or safety straps. Who's up for a go?

Roy :D

ps.. please feel free to use this thread to post any unusual themepark, funfair or home made rides videos.

Last edited:
I can think of far easier ways of getting into theme parks for free. Almost tempted to try some of them (despite having a merlin) just to see if I get away with it :p

Anyone remember these guys who got someone into the cinema for free by designing them self as a fat man. Can you imaging if the faces of the ride ops if these were to turn up at a theme park and tried to get onto a ride dressed like this. Couldn't get the harness down, so up out of the ride jumps the fat man and then the second man craws out of the fat suit. :eek:

I can think of far easier ways of getting into theme parks for free. Almost tempted to try some of them (despite having a merlin) just to see if I get away with it :p

Yes there is, sounds like no one has told them about the two for one entry vouchers found on the back of many food packs. ;)

Thanks for that, also looks like someone beat me to it with the 360 degree swing on that thread :oops:

You have a Merlin? You could get free food once inside as well as free entry. Even get a smooth ride on Saw. Who am I kidding even a wizard can't make that happen

Oakwood have said on Facebook that anyone who successfully manages to do this today gets a free ride on vertigo. Makes a change from the normal "get kicked out the park" policy.

You have a Merlin? You could get free food once inside as well as free entry. Even get a smooth ride on Saw. Who am I kidding even a wizard can't make that happen
I know it's on another topic but I still don't see why people see Saw as overly rough. The Smiler and Colossus are far worse. But back to topic.....

Reactions: pj
The fence by King Ina's rock looks very "doable",
very loose soft leaf mould under the fence, comes out round the back of Galactica I think...
just don't get your head kicked off by people on the ride!
Probably not worth the risk after all.

If you get to towers early enough many of the service gates are open so you can just walk in then if you hear a van or something, jump in the bush. FV is your best option as you can stay in the gardens until opening. Then maybe KC if you can get over to Haunted Hollow.

I can't believe this topic hasn't been locked yet. Usually by now the team have had a threatening email from Merlin's legal department!

I can't believe this topic hasn't been locked yet. Usually by now the team have had a threatening email from Merlin's legal department!

Nah this is a gold mine for them! Why bother trying to find all the weaknesses in the perimeter when people will just tell you where they are!

To paraphrase the old WW2 propaganda: "Loose lips fix border fences"

:p

Often thought/dream of that one.
Just wear thermals and a woolly hat.
Not really worth it with the come back tomorrow offer though.
I would hide in the lovely cave under the pagoda close by the central Skyride station.
You can spot it (round stone window) from the carp pond walking towards the station.
Damn, blown my cover!