• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

If this forum existed in 1994,what would we be saying about the SW3 Plans?

Tom Baker may well be recording the narrative, but it won't be a Doctor Who themed ride! Theme parks and tourist attractions simply do not theme their attractions on IPs that aren't popular with the public any more, even if they were 5 years or so ago. They would never be that stupid.

Reactions: Ted
If they ate going to use a IP they should use sonic the hedgehog. It would fit in with everything that a rollercoaster is about fast pace. Up and down. Round twisty bends. You can sell alot merch around the place. I would suggest Mario, but I cant see Nintendo surviving especially since they basically helped sony create the playstation then decided cartridges are the way forward.

Reactions: Ted
I won't be convinced until I see it on telly; Blue Peter hopefully. I really wish that Diane and Tim test it out - they are my favourites!

I heard they're going to get Anneka Rice to dig the pit in a weekend with an army of local children.

Bloody hell, Alton Towers are getting one of these new B&Ms. That Batman inverted coaster opened in the USA last year and there's a massive new one opening at Busch Gardens in Tampa. It's amazing that the UK is getting one of these so soon, I hope it lives up to the hype.
Let's get optimistic Rob back on the scene! He sounds cool!

Reactions: Rob