• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ILC's currently unnamed theme park!

Dan.B

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Colosuss
Welcome!

So sandbox park is doing great, thought I should start sharing!

Western World

Lunar landing, our sci-fi land

The first ride in our new land called Jurassic Park is Truck Adventure!

An aerial view of the park so far

So, I want your ideas! There is a patch of land behind the truck adventure. Give me your ideas to fill it! (Preferably Dinosaur or Reptile themed)

*Puts on reading glasses*

Hmmm...

*Holds giant magnifying glass up in front of glasses*

Nope, I'm afraid those images are just too small for my old man's eyes.

:-[ sorry next time I'll try and get them bigger

Computers often have this lovely feature called zoom though ;)

The images were taken using the in-game screenshot tool (F10). My PC is very old, so that could be the image quality problems, but am thinking of getting a laptop for Christmas, so that problem should be resolved soon.

Can we stop complaining about the images and actually discuss what the topic was made to discuss?

Not to sound abrupt, but we sort of need to be able to see what we're supposed to be discussing.

However, from what I can make out, the woodie is looking good!

:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I will take a nice lot of large pics of the woodie later tonight if you want to see.

I've been working and have some (smallish, please click on them) pics!

First, the woodie pics:

First Drop

Second Drop

Helix

Third Drop

Bank into final drop

And now, the park's newest ride, a discus, known as Reptilia Spinner:

So, what flat should I do next?

How are you embedding the pictures, the resolution is good when you click on them, but they're just embedding small.

I think that some terraforming would do this park a lot of good. The wooden coaster looks like fun though!

Here's an update!

We have done some terraforming and added a new ride!

Mini lake

New ride DinoPrise on lower terrain

Here's an overview of the park so far:

There's enough room for one more flat left in Jurasssic Park! I need your suggestions!