• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

It's not just pop music. ;)

512.jpg

Well metal is so obviously satanic its not at all, but pop music is so subtly satanic it must be...

That's illuminati logic anyway! ;)

Besides Satan's a goat not an eagle.... GAAAAWWWD

also hidden message in the clasic led zep track stairway to heaven,if you youtube it you will find it. Also im noticing more and more mens fashion clobber with a hell of a lot of triangles on, hum hum river island !

Did you know Paul McCartney died in 1966? It's why he isn't wearing any shoes on the Abbey Road cover.

Definitely not BS.

More and more clothes do because when one company does it and sell well, others follow to cash in.

I saw a video debunk the Stairway To Heaven one. If you listen to it expecting to hear the famous message, you hear it, if you listen to it expecting another message, you hear that. Basically, you can hear whatever you want backwards. Like when you listen to a song forward and miss hear the lyrics.

What's the point of a backwards message? The only people who will hear you singing about your love of satan are people listening backwards, which somewhat limits your audience.

EDIT: Found it! Starts about 9:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8k#

The theory is that these pop stars are not part of the Illuminati, but rather, they are being manipulated by them.
It's all there on VC. Must be true. It's on the internet.

This is gold
tumblr_mmdz5iBOj91qa2w39o1_1280.png

My honest opinion on the Illuminati is that they're a very cool, but very extinct group. As a race we're constantly trying to create some sort of higher power, whether that be some sort of Illuminati that will bring about New World Order, Religion. A puppet master that we can't see. Like cold reading, nothing is really there, but we convince ourselves that it could be.

Has anybody heard about the global elite summit that's happening over the next few days in Watford? The Bilderberg conference?

It's usually a massive secret and is often dismissed by the members, but recently its been actually mentioned in the main stream media.

Thoughts on the matter?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I can't decide if the Bilderberg group are a bunch of shady all-powerful media dominating demons controlling the events of the world. Or, are they just a bunch of men-children with lots of money who like to have 'secret' clubs to stroke one another's egos and feel all important and stuff.

Possibly my favourite conspiracy. It's like HAARP, no one can decide what the conspiracy is.

And one of the ideas is it's to block radiation and global warming. Why's that a conspiracy? Surely if they had a way to protect us from that they'd be making it a big deal?

No I think the best conspiracy in the relation to Bilderberg was the one posted in the Watford Observer as told to them at the protest camp, They are planning to insert mind controlling micro-chips in everyone's brains....
And people wonder why these protesters are often looked down on?

Alex Jones is the leader of the Illuminati disinformation division.

What better way to keep yourself secret than have a nutter talk about you?

"UK pop star showing us who's in charge of her career"

*picture of said pop star covering one eye with a lollipop*

I ALWAYS KNEW THOSE BASTARD SWEET MANUFACTURERS WERE BEHIND ALL THIS!

The first part, where every picture taken at an angle that slightly obscures one eye is apparently a Illuminati message is pretty funny, but the "I <3 MK (ULTRA)" bit is genius, and maybe if they left their mum's basement, they'd realise wearing inverted crosses has been in fashion for about two years now.

The Chinese one is ridiculous, or is every sexually suggestive wink now a message from the Masons? The Rihanna one isn't worth comment.

But then they obviously saved the best for last because that Las Vegas on is genuinely WTF?

Sure... it's just fashion. You keep thinking that while they round us all up and send us to death camps...

(damn I miss those tin foil hat and shifty eye smiles!)