• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

I still don't know what Monarch Mind Control is, what butterflies have to do with it, or how they know they themselves aren't programmed.

But my favourite part of the whole thing is the trigger warning at the start. As if someone's going to read the article and go "OH MY GOD! A butterfly!" and start having flashbacks to other times they've seen butterflies.

If you don't get it, you have probably been a victim of mind control yourself.

Exploderise your self... :p And play a dramatic song as you explode in slow motion...

I'm sure if you fire off an email to those nice, sane people at VC, they will respond with a nice, rational solution. Probably involving smashing mirrors and watching Disney films backwards or something.

Heard about the imminent GTA 5 update and remembered a section on one of GTA 4's radio stations called WKTT which mocks conspiracy theories (includes contrails which I saw someone mention). Anyone with some free time and wanting something funny to entertain them should listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GPO7wKvw8#

:p

I remember someone making a fake 9/11 video that 'proved' explosives bought down the building that didn't get hit by a plane. All they did was flip old footage of the collapse and use Final Cut or something to make it look like there was an explosion behind the windows. It got like 1m views over night and no one clocked on.

I find it hilarious they use that building as proof of the conspiracy, as if no one planning it thought "right lads, good plan this, but we're taking three buildings down, but we've only got two planes, you reckon anyone will notice?"

*Disclaimer - Excuse my conspiracy theorist alter-ego*

You have to admit though, the case of building 7, considering no planes hit WTC7 on that day, how come it feel in the same way as the other towers did?

Also, (I'm no physicist here so if I'm off, please do say) with it falling at the rate of free fall, meaning that all the resistance, which in this case would be all the floors below must have been taken away as it was coming down. I'm sure that the only way that could have been done is with some sort of explosives. Furthermore, I just don't get how WTC7 fell if a plane didn't hit it, with not even a severe fire inside. Many buildings have had much more intense fires raging for hours and they didn't collapse. What made that building different?

Any organisation powerful enough to organise 9/11 would have thought about that. Like I said, at one point someone would have said "Shouldn't we fly a plane into this building as well, I'm sue someone will notice."

Blaze said:
Any organisation powerful enough to organise 9/11 would have thought about that. Like I said, at one point someone would have said "Shouldn't we fly a plane into this building as well, I'm sue someone will notice."

Maybe someone did that intentionally, as a clue? ;)

Or maybe what actually happened is that two planes did actually get hijacked by terrorists, and the reason the buildings collapsed as they did is because that's how they'd collapse when hit by planes hijacked by terrorists?

South Park was on to something. Conspiracy theorists are put out by the government because instead of looking stupid for say, allowing 9/11 to happen, they look smart and dangerous by making it seem like an inside job.

not saying all conspiracy theories are, but 9/11, chemtrails, all b0ll0cks. The murder off Lee Rigby however, has false flag all over it.

You seriously think so? I can't see it tbh...

Guy starts listening to Islamic hate preachers, goes insane and murders man, gets shot by police. I really don't see how that can be faked by the government... Sounds legit to me.

Although this government does come across as the sort to consider something like that, I honestly don't think Lee Rigby's death was false flag.

Right wing government inadvertently fuels the rise of UKIP, combats it by becoming more right wing itself. Creates insanely racist Queen's Speech, which people are less than impressed by, so has a Muslim kill a soldier. The man who did it was approached by MI5 for a 'job'.

Look at the way the media framed it. Soon as it happened, they were saying 'terrorism' 'muslim extremists' 'muslim-looking man'. It turned out he was black and born in England but your average racist just sees that he isn't white. Suddenly the whole country hates Muslims and non-whites. It's all pretty suspicious.

not saying it was false flag, but it's a lot more credible than 9/11.

Eeeuuuurrrghh. I hate people who discriminate against black/mixed race or muslims. Look it is only 1% of muslims that cause the problems. The other 99% are quite nice friendly people. People who say all black people steal bikes, live in ghettos and are gangsta's are stupid. All this is silly and because many people believe the large media corporations this seem sto be what everyone thinks. The stereotypes...

A few hours ago, a large black and orange butterfly found its way in to my living room...

something-happened-illuminati.jpg

DiogoJ42 said:

I've wanted to know what that film with the bizarre masks and rituals is for a while.
Eyes Wide Shut - never seen it - but it was on the front page of Vigilant Citizen today. :)

I'm glad I looked at this thread. I'd been on VC before but couldn't remember the name.

Anyway:

th