• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Incident on The Smiler 02/06/2015

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
This looks fake to me, the language used is blunt and there is not repeat of this other than the image someone has posted, been through all of today's posts and cant find anything that makes me think its real
You can't be suggesting that someone could Photoshop a screenshot can you?? I can't imagine anyone twisting the truth that much...

TPWgA97oa44XOv9JjCAlYI7D2fYcL2NNAEeBPlQEEwQ

Really hanging on to the tiniest shred of hope, but maybe it has been renamed..

Otherwise I think we should all chain ourselves to its fencing and refuse to move until they let us ride it. Or give us a bloody good reason why we can't! It's about time they explained themselves!

They've already said it will not be open during both Scarefest and Fireworks. Now unless you're praying for the dead November weekdays, you really need to be turning your attention to the announcement of next season's opening date in March (or possibly February half-term I guess).

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.