• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

"I've never been on..."

Just the Smiler for me (last visit was early 2012), and I'm surprisingly OK with this.

I haven't seen the Ice Age show but have been in theatre to see other things.

Driving School and Battle Galleons are the only attractions that I haven't ever tried. Driving School because I'm too old / big for it now, and Battle Galleons because the UK isn't right for such an attraction. :p

I've never done Ripsaw or Blade. For some reason I never have time.... I refuse to go on enterprise as rides that spin around like that make me very ill. Yet I'm fine with inversions. I dont have the small people attractions to my name either. :p I visited Alton after Thorpe park when I was only just over 1.4m back in 2009. I do have Battle galleons as my first visit was in July and I dried off quickly.

Driving School, Wobble World, Doodle Doo Derby, Berry Bish Bash.
Oh and anything pre-2002 that left before then.

Basically just kids rides I think the jist of this topic has become.

I'm surprised so many people haven't been on Battle Galleons, on a nice sunny day it is a really fun ride with your friends or family.