• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

John Wardley New Book

I read the original (alongside Tales from the Towers) a lot when I was young - it was a great resource as a diehard fan and a nice comforting escape when times got tough.

Do we know much about what the new book will cover, aside from Nemesis Reborn? Whatever it's about, I'm looking forward to reading it.

I imagine it will probably cover John’s exploits with Merlin following The Smiler, such as Wicker Man, The Curse at Alton Manor and Nemesis Reborn.

There may well be some other surprises in there too, for all we know!

I imagine it will probably cover John’s exploits with Merlin following The Smiler, such as Wicker Man, The Curse at Alton Manor and Nemesis Reborn.

There may well be some other surprises in there too, for all we know!
I’ve heard that Wardley reveals that he was the original mastermind behind the Glasgow Wonka Experience!

Jokes apart really looking forward to reading this. His last book offered a really great insight into both the coasters he’s known for and his background in theatre as well. I hope that Towers sell this one as well as I can’t imagine with self publishing the book that he makes that much profit on sales.

I want a deluxe hardback edition where instead of the book having a dust jacket it comes with a miniature brown leather Wardley jacket that slips over it.
I heard there is a bidding war between the Folio Society and Illumicrate to publish a special edition.