• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

John Wardley New Book

Got all of those Katy!
Some others as well, old Blackpool local history stuff, and a Southport one twice, because I'm getting old.
Will trawl through the geek shelf soon.

Anyone remember the old newspaper, I think it was the Pleasure Beach Express before the train ride.
Offers vouchers and discount tickets in a small newspaper free at the front entrance...fresh every season, and often changed mid season, either for the summer holidays or the loonymations start.

Oh, should have saved them all, be worth a fortune now.
Must have stopped around the time of gated entry.

Completely off topic sorry.
First Wardley book, not good, speaking as a big geek fact reader.
So no second book...I refuse to go to the temple and worship.
Just another bloke into magic and design.

So I've read the book now. On holiday in Greece.

Can fully see why some of you are a little distracted by the way it jumped about. But I think it's just written how he talks. He does have a tendency to jump about. Like he says, he is an entertainer.

To me, it felt like a goodbye from him. I get the feeling he saw nemesis reborn as a good way to finish. One last hurrah before he goes off into the sunset.

Nice to see this site get a mention.

Last edited by a moderator: