• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

KMG Sicko "Air One Maxxx" Test Run

DDF14

TS Member
A new flat ride has had its first test run.

The KMG Sicko ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yki1e8zic[/youtube]

What do we think ? Motorized rotating seats on a afterburner ... shame we dont really see them in action..

Interesting concept! Although I don't see why all traveling rides are becoming these ''XXL'' rides?

No, the rule now is that whenever you invent a new ride, you have to wait a year, then make one exactly the same only twice as high, and call it "original name XXL".

WELcm.jpg

Over at KMG's offices...

"Yes, those are exactly the kind of attributes we want associated with our new ride! Promotion for you young Willem!"

When flat rides aren't visually appealing, they don't appeal to me much and that is one ugly looking ride.

Agreed that is an ugly ride, and that rattling metal sound is so reassuring.
Also was it just me or once the ride got going, but the seats barely spun, yeah at the start they seemed to be rotating abit at the start but then stopped

Ahr, the spin off to the famous 'KMG Well Good Init'.

Is it only me who'd like to see the seats actually extend, Like so you're facing downwards when its in full cycle? I know it would have to have a bigger loading area etc but I think its a good concept.

I'm getting bored of all these spinny/swingy things. Sure they are fun, but they are all a bit samey after a while. We need some real innovation in traveling rides.

DiogoJ42 said:
We need some real innovation in traveling rides.

Chav Catapult? The wheels on them would make them easy to take from place to place.

Replica_catapult.jpg

Shame you don't get them covered in LED's as well. :-\

These KMG rebrands seriously make me think about the Huss "Land of Giants" stuff I've seen - basically, bigger versions of standard rides with a few extra twists. My only concern is footprint... Standard UK street fairs surely won't be able to offer the footprint required for something like this? Not justifiable for the cost?

Give me a speedy streetfighter any day ;).