• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2013-14

Well that's my line of thought out the window as well.
Hats off btw mate. I love it when it's a challenge! :p

I currently have no idea with this but for some reason it keeps reminding me of a Schwarzkopf. Whatever it is it looks very unusual!

:)

LayoutGeekGameCoaster1_zps2b58034b.png

Go!

I thought the 2nd loop on Desert Storm was a sidewinder, so I was never going to get it. As for this one, I can't even tell which way the two curves at the top go.

OK, so that's a small steel coaster in China with no significant identifying features in it's layout at a park with few other notable rides that closed a couple of years ago, and yet somehow it's still possible to identify it without any clues. I tried to check the layout on Google maps but the image is too recent as the ride has been bulldozed, though it is still viewable on bing maps.

I am in awe.

You geekiest member award may be in peril here John.
CGM takes the lead!

CGM said:
BigAl said:
Big Boom?

Correct! Obviously obscure, one off coasters built by a little known Japanese companies are far too mainstream for this game.

And there I was, planning on making my next choice Boogie-woogie Space Coaster! Drat! :p

Anyway, here's the next one:

LayoutGeekGameCoaster2_zps247c15b0.png