• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2013-14

I have literally no idea how I got that. I couldn't even remember the name of the ride or the park, I just suspected it was the Mack e-motion.

Anyway, next one
layout2_zpsd722057d.png

I have to admit, I got totally lucky there, deciding to keep refreshing the random coaster in RCDB in the hope of seeing one with a lift going through a loop! :p

Anyway, next one:

9e2da413-7418-405a-a64c-78c27ae277f6_zps325318cf.jpg

:)

I'm not going to participate with this game as I'm a complete noob. But I'm astounded people are getting these right! I wouldn't know any of these coasters even if I'd been on them myself!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Jables said:
I'm not going to participate with this game as I'm a complete noob. But I'm astounded people are getting these right! I wouldn't know any of these coasters even if I'd been on them myself!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

This. You should frankly get a knighthood for recognising a crude top down drawing of an obscure coaster from a Chinese park. :p

This is why I love this game, even if I'm not that good at it. It's great to see just how geeky people are. :p

As for this latest entry, I've spend a good couple of hours looking up various woodies around the world, with no luck finding a match. :(

Drat, I think you may be right there. You have to admit the layout looks very wooden though :p
Better wait for the official confirmation from Rob though.

DiogoJ42 said:
Drat, I think you may be right there. You have to admit the layout looks very wooden though :p
Better wait for the official confirmation from Rob though.

I'm not confident given the turn out of the station on Muntanya Russa is slightly less sharp than on the drawing. It's a hard one to draw though, so I'm hoping Rob just got it a bit wrong ;)

It is indeed Muntanya Russa! A coaster that I really want to go on for some reason! Sorry if the drawing was slightly wrong, typically there was a split in the image around the lift on Google Maps so I couldn't trace it exactly there!

:)

At first I thought it was the Scenic Railway at Luna Park in Australia, but this has a turn that cuts the corner, so I'll go with Thunder Dolphin.

BigAl said:
At first I thought it was the Scenic Railway at Luna Park in Australia, but this has a turn that cuts the corner, so I'll go with Thunder Dolphin.

You are quite simply inhuman :p