• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League, 2015-16

Here we go:

Layout%2016_zpslbt1pspv.png

Well, sadly I think we may be due another clue. I've searched through the majority of what I think it 'could' be with no success! :p

Grrr, that multiple helix in the middle keeps throwing me, all I can think of is Lisebergbananananananana... which is clearly wrong.

As the first clue didn't really add much I'd be happy to give another clue and still leave it as a 4-pointer?

If so:
it's in the US.

Woohoo! And you said I could still take 4 points, so I will. ;)

Next layout coming soon. Hold please.

I'm fairly sure I know what it is but I'll hold off as I won't be able to post a layout til probably tomorrow afternoon. Think the satellite view was at a bit of an angle for this one!

I think we both know that you know what it is. ;) Anyone going to jump in before Mr Smugpants here gets it?

Full Throttle it is. And as Rupert said, the angle of the picture is a bit suspect on Google Earth. Five points to @tayspru and your go. :)

It's a tricky one that, when the only reference is skewed, do we start "interpreting" things in to what they "should" be?

Yeah I think so - for example your loop above doesn't look like a loop really, more like a weird skewed helix and it becomes more difficult. I'm for making these as much like they should be as we can, then it's up to us looking to reconcile that with dodgy satellite images, rather than reconciling a 'dodgy' layout. What do you think?

For a while I thought it was indoors, but then I realised it's the incredible Ortobruco Tour I think? I'll get one up as soon as I can if that's right. :)