• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League, 2015-16

I'm not the best at this game but this has had be totally stumbled so a clue later could well be useful! :p

nd381g.png

OK, the following has now been added to the rules, for the sake of everyone's sanity:

* Please avoid drawing freehand. Use the line tools to avoid that "scribble" look.

Right apologies for the delayed reply, I've been trying not that successfully to avoid breaking the latest rule. I've used GIMP but it still threw out some weird issues I corrected a little in paint. Needless to say the crossover on the left hand side doesn't have jumping track but should be continuous, no idea what happened.

Layout15_zpsvpouaizw.png

Think I might have it... Is it 'Diablo' the wonderfully thrilling Mine Train at Portaventura?

Next up, looking at it again now I think it might be on the easy side. But, we shall see!

0eb029c68125bd65507ad213bda08c75.jpg