• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

Right, here is the next one:

16386866_10158181784505343_598788237582751990_n.jpg

:)

Van Hellsings' Factory - Movie Park Germany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's alright. I've only got one other pre drawn which is a risk... So I'll post it rather than wait till tomorrow night!

bd96e9d1b41f69d9d36df51e33f34170.jpg

Enjoy!

YES. Finally another player!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the protocol for when to post clues?

No correct guesses in ~36 hours - do I just post one at say 48 hours, or wait until it's requested, or…?

Either if it's clear that no one can get it, or more than one person asks for one.

I wouldn't mind a clue myself! :p

Yeah, go for it. (I think most people have seen there's no chance of beating Rob or Sam and given up :( )

I play the game, I just suck! There was one that I managed to work out, came here to post it after hours on rcdb but Sam had posted the awnser 15 minutes before and I hadn't refreshed it :p

Thanks folks.

Clue #1:
The nearest operating Blue Fire Clone to this coaster, as measured by the "Measure Distance" tool on Google Maps, is currently Battle of Blue Fire at Quancheng Euro Park. But once Wanda City's opens this year, that will be closer.

(Is that okay for a clue?)

Blimey, that's an impressively original clue. It somehow manages to be really specific, yet simultaneously incredibly vague.

No doubt @Sammy will get it in seconds.