• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

I was trying for something that wouldn't be quite as helpful as "There are X other coasters at this park" or "It's in Spain" or "The manufacturer was founded in 1990", all of which would allow people to apply quick filters to RCDB. All of these are examples.

I took "Blue Fire Clones" as geeky points of reference around the world (could have used Capital Cities, or nuclear power stations or G8 countries for example) in order to let people start to figure out what areas of the world this coaster could be in without specifically naming a country or continent. Giving both current and future closest coasters seems to be enough to narrow the list of possible countries down quite well.

Unfortunately it doesn't help with my existing theory that this was some sort of dodgy contraption in Asia! :p

I recognise the photos of this coaster on RCDB, I must have looked at it before and for some stupid reason dismissed it!!

Super Camel Coaster at Tedori Fish Land.

:)

Apart from I didn't get Volcano The Blast Coaster despite having ridden the damn thing! :banghead: :tearsofjoy:

I'll have a new one up this evening! (EDIT: and once it's been confirmed as being correct :p)

Last edited:
And the next coaster is.....

16473428_10158199689075343_3528825058261547399_n.jpg

How about next year we have two leagues? The Geekiest league for Rob/Sam/Russell and the rest of us have another league? Might get someone else scoring points then. :p

Last edited:
The scores currently look like this:

LEADERBOARD:
Rob: 48 points
Sammy: 43 points
RussellH: 15 points
DiogoJ42: 5 points
Bear: 4 points

Gowan, @RussellH! Show these nerds who's boss! :p

Right, here's my next one. I believe it fits the rules - it is a unique coaster layout, but granted that is not apparent when looked at from above.

p5hSZWg.png

Feel free to tell me to naff off and I'll do another one instead. :p

Pulsar!? (I know it's probably not due to the station system).