• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

Anyone know why the hilltop train is sitting in the car park?
The track is undergoing major repairs. By which I mean they’ve replaced all of it! Last time I checked most the track had been relayed. No idea when it’ll be back open.

Something for @DiogoJ42 maybe :D :D
0e625bcbb99639a3278ca361f74e8700.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Best April Fool I've seen yet, close runner up being the Toyota LMP1 announcement.

Hahaha, nice.

I still think the best "wish it was real" April fool I've ever seen was the "full size double bass controler" for Rock Band. That would have been SOOOOOOO epic for playing certain songs......

The number of nights I've spent sat in a room, breaking up 1x1 bricks and sorting into colours, I really wish it wasn't a joke... :(
Only a fool sorts their bricks by colour. Have you never tried to find a 1x1 plate in a massive tub of random bricks all the same colour?
The smart AFOL sorts by brick / plate / whatever type. Then you can easily find the colour you are looking for. ;)

Sorting? Who has time for sorting?
Tell me about it! I have a system... but I also have massive crates of unsorted bricks that I simply cannot face. Were I ever to actually go through them, I'd probably never need to make a Bricklink order again.

Legoland have announced their 2019 project: The Haunted House - Monster Party!

30595165_10155525617708364_2088979466977913009_n.jpg

Legoland said:
Vampire invites you and your family to the ultimate spook-tacular celebration at The Haunted House – Monster Party!

Join the LEGOLAND Monsters and venture through the mysterious mansion with mischievous ghouls and gargoyles hiding in the halls. Don’t worry, they won’t bite... they prefer to tell guests a joke or two.

Once you and your little monsters are seated at the grand banquet table the festivities can begin. Prepare yourselves as Vampire reveals his greatest party trick... using a fang-tastic potion to turn the house upside down. Can you hold on as you hang from the ceiling like a bat?

The party gets started in Spring 2019 only at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort!

Looks like a newly thought out version of the previously planned Ghost attraction but with a Madhouse at the end rather than ABC drop towers.

This should be a good addition for the park and may even tempt me back, it would be a shame not to sample a new Madhouse!

:)

I think the madhouse idea is much better, I haven't done the drop tower version in Billund but a madhouse idea seems much more appealing and different. Looking into madhouses the last one was built in 2011 at Rainbow Magicland so nice to see a new one...

I'm quite optimistic for this after seeing Wicker Man and TWD:TR, so it should be good!

Advertise using one of their most sought after sets that hasn't been available for years. Makes perfect sense.

Advertise using one of their most sought after sets that hasn't been available for years. Makes perfect sense.
Which set is that, Diogo? I thought this was just a generic Lego monster ride? Granted, I know very little about the finer details of Lego.