• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

What, today? As far as I've heard it opened around 2pm, and didn't go down for the rest of the day.

It was showing as closed on the app for most of the afternoon after being a 60min queue for an hour.

Afraid not. Seen people say it opened then went back down for rest of the afternoon. It's showing as closed this morning too.
Nope, it was definitely open yesterday from around 2pm for the rest of the day.

It is, however, closed this morning :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m at LEGOLAND today. I can confirm that Haunted House Monster Party has been closed all day and will be closed for the rest of the day as well as Pirate Falls. Queue are obviously long but operations on the whole have been good (apart from Mia’s Riding Adventure) To add to this, every other ride is open, so I think this might be Sky Riders first operating day This season

I’m at LEGOLAND today. I can confirm that Haunted House Monster Party has been closed all day and will be closed for the rest of the day as well as Pirate Falls. Queue are obviously long but operations on the whole have been good (apart from Mia’s Riding Adventure) To add to this, every other ride is open, so I think this might be Sky Riders first operating day This season

Cheers for this info. How many rides have you managed so far today?

We are there Thursday/Friday and hoping for the best for HHMP. However it's not looking good right now.

Thought I’d do a quick trip report of my day today:
Overall, I got on 9 rides:
Atlantis, Mia’s Riding Adventure, Viking’s River Splash, Jolly Rocker, Knights Quest, Fairy Tale Brook, Spinning Spider, The Dragon, Dragon Falls (it opened right at the end of the day, so well done to LEGOLAND for that)

We arrived at the park at 10 but due to shocking staffing and operations, we didn’t get inside until just gone 11, but we managed to get on Atlantis within 10 minutes which I’m not complaining about. We headed to Mia’s Riding Adventure which was advertising a 5 minute wait on the app but we ended up waiting half an hour because of more shocking operations.
We then did the Rapids, Jolly Rocker and Knights Quest which were all running well as well as Spinning Spider and Fairy Tale Brook. The Dragon was advertised as a 90 minute queue but we only waited around 50 which was also a positive.
And finally, we saw that Dragon Falls had opened. None of the effects were working though and for some reason, there’s a giant orange tent in the queue.

Negatives:
• Staffing and efficiency on dispatches weren’t great on some rides.
• I think LEGOLAND need to improve their queue systems. At one point, the app, the q bot website, the queue board at the attraction and the queue boards around the park all showed different times on some rides.
• Obviously this has been mentioned, but reliability wasn’t amazing: Haunted House and Scarab - Bouncers were closed all day, with Pirate Falls and Sky Rider being closed the majority of the day.

Overall though, despite these, I had a reasonable day at LEGOLAND.

There are some absolutely brutal reviews on TripAdvisor for Legoland recently. Whilst some are often prone to hyperbole, the sheer number of complaints and their consistency tells you the Resort is currently not delivering the best day out.

Common complaints seem to be queues, ride breakdowns, staffing levels, speed of service and pricing. So pretty much everything that could go wrong. I know Merlin have a certain guest satisfaction requirement in their Lego contract, and whilst I’m sure they can bend their KPIs to suit, I wonder whether the torrent of complaints will instigate a significant reaction in an attempt to address.

With Mia riding Adventure, it was dispatching every 10 mins. Quote me if I'm wrong but that seems really bad, even for a disko coaster

Got to be honest all this negative feedback has us not looking forward to our first visit on Thursday as much.

We will be at the gates around 9.20ish though so hopefully do 2/3 big rides before the queues build up. That's the plan. We won't be waiting 90mins for anything over either day. We'd rather do smaller rides and shows than wait that long for anything there.

Plan is to do 3/4 of the more popular rides each morning or last thing on both days and do the smaller stuff when it's busiest between 12 and 5.

We've done 4 rides and 2 shows and miniland and given up now. 90 mins queues for nearly everything. Tough on a 4 year old. Not really impressed with the place tbh.

Q bots apparently sold out today and people are complaining they are queuing too long with qbots nevermind the standard queue.

The park simply can't handle this amount of people. Pretty obvious

We've done 4 rides and 2 shows and miniland and given up now. 90 mins queues for nearly everything. Tough on a 4 year old. Not really impressed with the place tbh.
Leave negitve feedback on trip advisor, I believe Lego enforce a minimum standard of guest satisfaction to allow licencing of their brand so a poor trip advisor rating should force them to take action