• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

Maybe it's a brand new unique land and they are releasing some new sets soon to tie in. Forward planning for once rather than going back to a popular IP.

Don't really seem Chime being that marketable. It's been around nearly 8 years at it is.

Legoland have been phoning it in for about 10 years now.

We've only ever visited the park once and that was Easter 2019 and that was certainly the impression we got from our time there.

Not in a rush to go back.

I do like Legoland, it's one of my favourite parks, but when we visited in the summer, the Covid regulations / policing of it were no existent. Only certain guests were being temperature checked, all the floor markings had worn away and no one was enforcing any guidelines on distancing and mask wearing.

I'd normally stick up for Legoland because I think it gets a lot more stick than it should, but Covid wise it's very poor.

Last edited:
Legoland’s response tells you more than the original video. No apology. No ‘thank you for bringing this to our attention’. Nothing to acknowledge why people are criticising the lack of social distancing. No promise that they’ll do anything to prevent these scenes in the future. In fact, this is pretty much a text book example of how not to apologise to a frustrated guest.

The current situation is unprecedented and a very tough one for the theme park sector to deal with. But there isn’t any empathy in their response.