• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Live music, gigs, and concerts discussion.

Carly Rae Jepsen
Roger Waters
Outbreak Festival - Death Grips, Code Orange, Armand Hammer, Soul Glo, etc...
Boygenius with Muna and Ethel Cain

Should have seen 65DaysOfStatic, Little Simz and Georgia too but had to change plans each time

2024 so far confirmed
Clipping.
Green Lung
Taylor Swift

and work depending
Crosses
The Last Dinner Party

All over the place lmao

RUM
BEER
GREGGS
MEAD

These are the things that a pirate needs. Might be a crap venue O2 Academy Oxford but a great show. Alestorm never fail to deliver.

Everything hurts so much. Send help.

Last edited:
Kaiser Chiefs played a last minute gig in Liverpool tonight in support of their Easy Eighth Album. Tiny venue and they played about 45 minutes playing a few new tracks and some of the hits as well. A great evenings entertainment.

Went to see Cast tonight.

In fine form as always, managed to do that tricky thing of balancing new tracks with the old. The new fitted into the set like a dream. That's when you know the album is a cracker.

Looking forward to seeing Cast in the summer!

Went to see The Gaslight Anthem on Friday night at the Manchester Apollo. Feels like everytime I go there they've somehow squeezed more people into standing.

Anyhow, very good performance and they played everything you'd want including the cover of the Billie Eilish song Ocean Eyes that had come out that day.

Also this week I spent an unnecessary amount buying Local Honey by Brian Fallon on vinyl.

I know this is a place for music gigs.

Last Sunday I went to see Ross Noble at the Leeds grand theatre. Amazing comic, and one that is different to the rest. Very odd the cuff which I like. Gives every show a different look and feel.

Saw Creeper last night in the Camp and Furnace in Liverpool.

Such a great band who just seem to get better every time I see them. Was also nice to see them in Liverpool, first time I've seen them play the city since I saw them supporting Neck Deep back in 2016.

Great venue!
Yeah, was decent. Excellent sound. A bit vaulted over stage, I think a lower ceiling can give a better atmosphere overall, but I'd happily return. Very convenient and cheap travelodge right outside too, which I'm currently having a beer in to get my voice and back!

Reactions: Tom
Here's a bit of trivia for you then: Someone drove an Audi through reception at that Travelodge a few years back.

Two gigs for me tonight in Manchester.

Firstly in the club academy it was The Libertines doing an album launch show with the full band. Sadly for whatever reason it was massively delayed, should've been doors at 7 and band at 8pm instead doors opened about 8pm and they came on at about 8.40pm. So only got to see 5 songs, about half the set. Still only cost me £16 and it was the 3rd time I've seen them this year so far.

So headed out bang on 9pm and into the Academy 1 to see one of my favourite bands The Hives.
Touring in support of their excellent new album The Death of Randy Fitzsimmons, they did about 90 minutes in total. A real throw back for me as The Hives were one of the first gigs I went to back in 2002, and great to see they are still as excellent as ever.