• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MAP holders £10 friend vouchers

iain

TS Member
Can anyone tell me if the vouchers to bring a friend for £10 found in the MAP pack can be used for ERT?

Thanks

whilst we are on the subject, I will have 9 of them can i use 4 of them in 1 trip with only 1 MAP holder present? Also anyone know if you could use them at scarefest last year?

whilst we are on the subject, I will have 9 of them can i use 4 of them in 1 trip with only 1 MAP holder present? Also anyone know if you could use them at scarefest last year?
You couldn't use them over Scarefest or Fireworks last year, which sucked as my birthday was on the first night of Fireworks, meaning I couldn't use them. You only need one pass holder present. :)

think they have changed them this year as there is no mention of having to use them within a week of your birthday. I asked AT on Facebook the other day and they confirmed no longer any need to use them need your birthday but they couldn't say if i would be able to use them at scarefest

think they have changed them this year as there is no mention of having to use them within a week of your birthday. I asked AT on Facebook the other day and they confirmed no longer any need to use them need your birthday but they couldn't say if i would be able to use them at scarefest
No you can use them any time now, but as my birthday was during Fireworks last year I couldn't use them because you can't during special events. I expect the same this year.

cheers for that mate, we can give them a try if not we'll arm ourselves with 2 for 1 vouchers1