• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Members awards

BigDave

TS Member
I have noticed a few members awards recently and wondered if/when the nominations (which usually take place around end of season) might be done for this year?

I would imagine it'll kick off once the season ends. Gives us something to do when there's nowhere good to go.

The team are currently in the process of deciding on the awards for this year - keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of weeks :)

Indeed shouldn't be too long now, just need to get the voting system updated then we are good to go.

I'm amazed by the lack of obvious posts made this month in prep for the Hottest Member awards in the #NoFilter topic!

Always leave them longing for more dear Rowena.

James, I expect you to be preparing to sweep the award this year. If you want any feedback on your submissions you know where to find me ;) x

Ian said:
Always leave them longing for more dear Rowena.

James, I expect you to be preparing to sweep the award this year. If you want any feedback on your submissions you know where to find me ;) x

Urgh.

Totes OTT, Mr B.

Pair of... y'know!!

Sent using Tapatalk

TedTheHuman said:
Alastair said:
delta79 said:
Can i have first forum post of 2014 please ;) :D :D :D :D

Sorry to disappoint ;)

Nope ;)

FryNarrowedEyes.jpg

:p